Monday, March 9, 2015

One Companion

Every once in a while I'll get the chance to write a song for either someone to sing for their portfolio or the end of a film or perhaps even an advert.

Now having been a rocker and roller for quite a while, I've written my fair share of songs, gigged with several bands and been quite deep into the rock scene. So when a client approaches me to write a song for their daughter, because she's pursuing a singing career, I say "No problem!"

And sometimes the song will surprisingly be better than what I first imagined it to be: It's got a catchy tune, foot-tapping rhythm and clever lyrics.

For some reason or other the song never got published or used by the client, which kind of left it sitting in my court to do with as I wish. Today I share it with you - with my original demo vocal track.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment