Thursday, March 12, 2015

Official Aero Blackout Trailer

Once again it is my duty to inform you for the (insert exagerrated nuber here)th time that 'back in the day' I was a graphic designer. I worked four years for a company and then tried my hand at freelancing, which would incorporate my music AND graphic design.

It worked well for a season and because of it, I can now display some of these creations here as acheivements.

In this particular case, I used my very own services to create a "trailer" for my business at the time, Aero Blackout. It showed that I could do a wide range of musical styles as well as graphic design styles - most notably 3D animation - which is still of great interest to me.

I never bought Toy Story 3 for my kids - I bought it for myself. Mwahahahaha!

But seriously - today I post the 'Official Areo Blackout Trailer'




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment